In case you’ve missed it, here are this week’s music updates!
- The APMAs took place this past Monday in Columbus, Ohio. Jack Barakat of All Time Low won the President of the APMAs against Alex Gaskart. The winners of the APMAs this year can be found here.
- This Wild Life announced a US tour and Europe tour with Have Mercy, Movements and Many Rooms. The US Tour kicks off on September 14th in Long Angeles, CA and ends November 19th in Leeds, UK. Ticket information for the tour will be found on This Wild Life’s website
- Too Close To Touch is releasing a new album, Haven’t Been Myself on September 23rd featuring their latest single “What I Wish I Could Forget.”
- Pierce The Veil, Neck Deep and I Prevail revealed that they will be touring together in the United States. The tour begins September 3rd in San Francisco, CA and ends October 16th in Los Angeles, CA. Ticket information is here including pre-order information and meet and greet options.
- My Chemical Romance teased a new logo and a date, September 23, 2016 in a tweet. The Internet was in a frenzy in hopes that this would call for a reunion for My Chemical Romance. The band confirmed that they will not be reuniting via Twitter.
- Moose Blood released a new song “Sulk” off their album Blush which will be debuted on August 5 by Hopeless Records.
- Marilyn Manson revealed the name of his new album Say10 at the APMAs.
- Every Time I Die released a new single “Glitches” that will be on their new album Low Teens which will be released on September 23rd.
- Capsize debuted their album A Reintroduction: The Essence Of All That Surrounds Me today.
- Safe To Say released their new album Down In The Dark today! Also, Crown The Empire released Retrograde today.
What a crazy week! Until then rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*Follow me on Twitter: @ovictoriamedia