Have an urge to go to a concert? Want to know what bands are touring? Here’s a list of some tours that I’m excited about.
- Real Friends is touring with Have Mercy, Tiny Moving Parts, Broadside, and Nothing Nowhere. The “Spring Tour” begins April 27 in Grand Rapids, MI and ends in Chicago, IL on June 9. Tickets and tour information can be found on http://realfriendsband.com/.
- The 10 Year Anniversary Tour of A Lesson In Romantics starring Mayday Parade will be accompanied by Knuckle Puck and Milestones. The tour kicks off in March and ends in May. New dates have been added. The whole tour information can be found on Mayday Parade’s website.
- The Maine announced a World Tour for their upcoming album Lovely, Little, Lonely. The tour features Beach Weather and The Mowgli’s. The tour across the United States begins March 30 and commences May 8. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- I See Stars announced “Treehouse Tour” this week via. social media. The band released an album last year, Treehouse. The tour begins in March and finishes in April. The month long tour will be by special guest DJs each date. The tour is across the United States, tickets can be purchased here..
- We The Kings is going on a 10 Year Anniversary Tour for their album We The Kings. The tour, WTK 10, is from February to April. Special guests include Plaid Brixx and Astro Lasso. Ticket information can be found on their website.
- Pure Noise Records presented a tour with State Champs along side them will be Against The Current, With Confidence, and Don Broco. The begins in Ohio in April and ends in Massachusetts in May. Prior to the tour across the United States, State Champs will be in Europe in the months of February thru March.on Bandsintown’s website. Ticket and tour information can be found
- Senses Fail has been a group for 15 years and will be touring this year. Opening for Senses Fail will be Counterparts, Movements, and Like Pacific. The band will be playing Still Searching in its entirety. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- The 1975 announced a huge “North American Tour 2017” that will begin in April and end in June. The show at Madison Square Garden is officially sold out. Ticket and tour information will be found on Ticket Master.
- Panic! At The Disco is going to be headlining a tour in the United States starting in February and ending in April. Saint Motel and Misterwives will be opening for the group. Tickets and tour dates are on Panic! At The Disco’s website.
- Waterparks and Too Close To Touch will be headlining shows across the United States in February and March. The tour will also feature Creeper and Chapel. I’ve seen Too Close To Touch live before, and they were great. Too Close To Touch released an album last year, Haven’t Been Myself, and I wrote a post about the album. If you’re interested in this tour, click here for more info.
- New Found Glory released that they will be touring on March 22 until May 12 across the United States. It will be a 20 year anniversary as a group, and you can expect NFG to sing songs off their latest album Makes Me Sick that is set to release on April 28. The group announced a new single will be released on Feb. 16 titled “Happy Being Miserable.” Tickets and tour information will be found on New Found Glory’s website.
- All Time Low announced this week that they will be headlining a few shows in Australia with Neck Deep and The Maine opening for them. Talk about an awesome lineup! There are only six dates announced, and pre-sale will be on Feb. 2. Tour and ticket information can be found here.
- Bastille is touring this year. Bastille is going around Europe within the next few months then traveling to the United States. Bastille is going on their “Wild, Wild World Tour 2017.” Tickets and general information can be found here.
I’m sure I’ve missed a few tours. Which tour are you most excited to go to ? Let me know at @ovictoriamedia on Twitter.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!