Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness is an alternative music group that formed in 2014. The lead singer, Andrew McMahon, was previously the frontman of Jack’s Mannequin. This is Andrew McMahon’s second full length album released solo. On Feb. 10, 2017, Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness released Zombies On Broadway via. Vanguard Records.
Here is their track list:
- Zombies Intro
- Brooklyn, You’re Killing Me
- So Close
- Don’t Speak for Me (True)
- Fire Escape
- Dead Man’s Dollar
- Shot Out Of a Cannon
- Walking In My Sleep
- Island Radio
- Love and Great Buildings
- Birthday Song
There were five singles released, “Fire Escape,” “Brooklyn, You’re Killing Me,” “Walking in My Sleep,” “Don’t Speak To Me (True),” and “So Close.” This album is more pop than rock, but overall I enjoyed the album. I like the fact Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness has a pop and whimsical vibe that allows a listener to dance around singing their lyrics. I saw Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness open for Panic! At The Disco and Weezer in June of 2016, and I was pleasantly surprised on how great Andrew McMahon was live. He was very whimsical and his vocals were top notch. If you haven’t heard any of the songs off of Zombies On Broadway, I recommend you should.
Here are some other new stuff going on in music:
- Rag’n’Bone Man released Human on Feb. 10 via. Sony Music Entertainment. Here is the track list:
- Innocent Man
- Bitter End
- Be The Man
- Love You Any Less
- As You Are
- Die Easy
- Relient K released a 3 song EP titled Truly Madly Deeply. Here is the track list:
- Candy Hearts
- Happy Valentimes
- BMI Valentine (Acoustic)
- The Rocket Summer stripped down “FL, CA” and a video was released via. YouTube.
- All Time Low has a new song that came out today,”Dirty Laundry.” All Time Low announced they signed to Fueled By Ramen. Here is the official statement the group made.
- Linkin Park released album artwork for their upcoming album, released the song “Heavy” and informed fans that there are bundles on their website.
- Twenty One Pilots won a Grammy for “Best Pop Duo/ Group Performance.” Also, Twenty One Pilots released one of five videos documenting their days on tour. You can watch chapter 1 of 5 here.
- Cage The Elephant won a Grammy for “Best Rock Album.”
- Ben Barlow’s instagram revealed that they were getting started this week on the new album.
- Knuckle Puck released a photo via. Instagram on Valentine’s Day telling fans that they were getting started on their upcoming album.
- PVRIS finished recording their upcoming album. PVRIS will be touring over the summer with 30 Seconds To Mars and Muse.
- Stages & Stereos released two new songs on Valentine’s Day, “Remember You” and “Co-Dependent.”
- Members of Major League (Brian Joyce and Matt Chila) and a member from A Loss For Words (Mikey Adams) formed a new band Commūnion, and released a new single “Blow.”
- Moose Blood will be touring the United States in the next few months. Tickets and tour information is found on their website.
- Day Wave will be touring across North America in the summer. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*Follow me on Twitter @ovictoriamedia.