The German group, Milky Chance, released their album Blossom today. This is their second full length album released under Lichtdicht Records. Blossom features “Blossom,” “Doing Good,” “Cocoon,” and “Ego.”
Blossom is a 14 song length album. The tracklist is as followed:
- Doing Good
- Cold Blue Rain
- Bad Things (Feat. Izzy Bizu)
- Losing You
- Piano Song
I got hooked on this album the moment I heard “Cocoon” on AltNation. If you guys want some new tunes to listen to, I recommend Milky Chance, especially this album.
Milky Chance is known for their song “Stolen Dance” which released in 2013. Blossom has a deluxe version of the album with six of their songs in an acoustic version. Milky Chance is currently on tour. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
You can listen to Blossom on Spotify, Apple Music, or purchasing the album on Amazon, iTunes, or your local record shop.
Here are other things going on in music this week:
- Avenged Sevenfold announced a headlining tour this summer across the United States. A Day To Remember and Volbeat will be accompanying Avenged Sevenfold. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- All That Remains is heading out on tour for Madness. The tour begins on Apr. 29 in Florida and travels across the United States. Accompanying All That Remains is The Devil Wears Prada, Korn, and Five Finger Death Punk.
- Capture The Crown released a photo this week on various social media pages with a simple message that they broke up.
- Blink-182 released the news that California will have a deluxe edition. “Parking Lot” was released, and here is the track list:
- Parking Lot
- Good Old Days
- Don’t Mean Anything
- Hey I’m Sorry
- Last Train Home
- Long Lost Feeling
- Bottom of the Ocean
- Can’t Get You More Pregnant
- Bored to Death (Acoustic)
- Vinyl Theatre announced their release date for Origami will be on May 5.
- Mayday Parade’s A Lesson In Romantics 10th anniversary album is out today! The edition features demo versions of song as well as a demo of “Coming Back With Winter.”
- Listen to Knuckle Puck’s song “Calendar Days” now! Calendar Days/ Indecisive came out today.
- Linkin Park released a new song! “Battle Symphony” is off of One More Light which releases May 19.
- Wage War released “Stitch” that will be off of their upcoming album this year.
- Weezer dropped a new song “Feels Like Summer” and announced a tour. Ticket and tour information can be found here.
- Paramore is said to have registered 12 songs in the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, ASCAP. The screenshots were found here. One song is said to be with Aaron Weiss of mewithoutYou. The screenshot of songs were as followed:
- Caught In The Middle
- Fake Happy
- Hard Times
- Idle Worship
- Idle Worship Outro
- Rose Colored Boy
- Tell Me How
- Told You So
- What It Costs
Paramore confirmed touing this year, but there is no date as to when the album will release. Hayley Williams of Paramore was on “Behind The Brand;” you can watch the video here.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*Follow me on Twitter @ovictoriamedia and read more of about my blog appreciation nomination .