- The lineup for Music Midtown, a music festival in Atlanta, was announced with bands like Mumford & Sons, Blink-182, Weezer, and more. Tickets, lineup, and dates can be found here.
- Fall Out Boy released their second single “Champion” that will be on their latest album set to debut on Sept. 15 via. Island Records.
- Foo Fighters released that a new album is in the future. Concrete And Gold will be released Sept. 15 via. Roswell Records and RCA Records.
- Issues announced a headlining tour, Headspace Tour, within the next few months. The tour will begin Sept. 24 in Fort Lauderdale, FL and end Nov. 3 in New Orleans, LA. Volumes will be accompanying Issues throughout the tour. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Paramore covered Drake’s song “Passionfruit” in BBC Radio 1 in London. You can hear the cover here.
- GoodDYEyoung, the hair dye company created by Hayley Williams, released four new hair colors: Ppl Eater, Kowabunga, Narwhal, and None More Black. Check out those shades and additional more on gooddyeyoung.com.
- Turnover stated that a new album will be released on Aug. 25 via. Run For Cover Records. Turnover parted ways with their guitarist, Eric Soucy and released a statement via. social media.
- This Wild Life is offering the chance for a fan to sing “Let Go” with them on their summer tour. The contest is going on now, just sing the bridge of the song and post it to Instagram with the hashtag #letgoguestvocals.
- According to Headline Planet, Panic! At The Disco’s title track “Death Of A Bachelor” has gone platinum!
- The Amity Affliction has released their music video of their cover of “Can’t Feel My Face” famous by The Weeknd. You can hear the cover here.
- Envy On The Coast released a new song, “Sift” via. YouTube. The song will be off of their album Ritual out June 30.
- Cage The Elephant announced a new album Unpeeled that is available July 28. Along with the announcement was a live performance video for “Whole Wide World.”
- Touché Amoré announced a fall headlining tour across the United States on social media. Opening bands for the tour include Single Mothers and Gouge Away. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Echosmith shared a cover of Paramore’s “Hard Times” on various social media pages. You can hear the cover here.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*Follow me on Twitter @ovictoriamedia