Since I recently attended Vans Warped Tour a few days ago, I thought making a post about things that you can carry and bring with you would be important for anyone who doesn’t know what to bring. Here is a list of things that I packed with me for Warped Tour.
Before Warped Tour, here are the essentials I need to bring with me…
- Sharpie- You never know who you’re going to meet
- Bottle of water- Vans Warped Tour allows an attendee to bring in 1 sealed bottle of water
- Portable Charger
- Band Aids
After Warped Tour, including the variety of things I brought with me, I bought a few extra things and received free things as well. Here is the list of other things I received that day.
- The Gospel Youth’s Always Lose signed
- Dead Reflection by Silverstein
- Shirt from Hope For The Day’s tent that they collaborated with Real Friends.
- Hope For The Day Sticker
- Flag from Movements tent that the band signed during their signing.
- My signed Warped ticket by Too Close To Touch
- Small fan that pluged into my phone
- Backpack from Barnes & Noble (Not available)
- “Animals Are Not Ours” pamphlet that is handed out annually at Warped Tour
- Fossil Wallet
- Sunscreen from CVS
- Core water bottle
- Portable charger (purchased at Marshall’s)
- Essential dachshund bag that held the portable charger
- Band Aids
- List of Vans Warped Tour Dates received day of (and information of the rest of the dates can be found here.)
- Car keys
Here is a picture of some of the things I had with me at the end of Warped Tour.
I had a great time at this year’s Vans Warped Tour. When the lineup was announced in March, I was hoping for a few more bands I knew that were performing. From March until Warped Tour in July, I learned a lot about bands and had a great time. For more information about what happened during Warped Tour, check out my previous blog post and my Instagram @ovictoriamedia.
In other news…
There were a variety of albums that came out today including: Always Lose by The Gospel Youth, Dead Reflection by Silverstein, Punk Goes Pop Vol. 7, For The Night To Control by Electric Century, The Fear by Night Argent, Stealing The Covers Teenage Bottle Rocket, the deluxe edition of The Hunna’s alvum 100, and Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume by Integrity.
There are new songs out by Stages & Stereos (“We’re Fvcked, Boys”) , Sleeping With Sirens (“Legends”) and Neck Deep (“Motion Sickness”). New albums are expected by Circa Survive and Sleeping With Sirens in the coming months (more albums to be released can be found in a blog post I wrote).
Upcoming Tour/ Signed Record Label
COIN announced a part two to their previous tour for How Will You Know If You Never Try across the United States. In addition, Rise Records signed MAKEOUT to their record label.
I want to welcome back The Dangerous Summer back into the music scene. The band teased two videos on their social media sayin “Hello” and “Tomorrow” and revealed the group is back together and is working on a new album which will be releasing in 2018.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*Follow along with my future concert experiences by following me @ovictoriamedia on Instagram and Twitter.