This week was full of tour announcements, new songs, and the release of All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell. Here is a list of things you may have missed this week:
- The Wrecks announced an upcoming tour, “Robot Army Tour,” accompanied by Vesperteen, Mainland, and The Technicolors. The tour begins in October and continues until November. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- The Used released via. social media about a tour with Glassjaw. The tour is a month long and travels across the United States. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- The Front Bottoms announced a headlining tour across the United States with special guests Basement and Bad Bad Hats. The tour kicks off at the House of Blues in Boston, MA and ends at Terminal 5 in New York City. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Taking Back Sunday released information that the fourth annual holiday show will be on Dec. 15 and Dec. 16 at Starland Ballroom in New Jersey. The bands that will be opening on Dec. 15 are: Diet Cig, and The Dear Hunter. Opening for Taking Back Sunday on Dec. 16 are The Maine and Modern Chemistry. Tickets for the holiday spectacular are here.
- Modern Baseball is back from hiatus and announced three shows. Information about the dates and ticket information can be found here.
- 30 Seconds To Mars released a new single, “Walk On Water” this week.
- Sleeping With Sirens released a music video for their latest single, “Cheers.”
- PVRIS released their second full length album today, All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell via. Rise Records. The album has a 10 song track list which includes four singles. The singles off of the album are: “Heaven,” “What’s Wrong,” “Winter,” and “Half.” Here is the track list:
- Anyone Else
- What’s Wrong
- Walk Alone
- Same Soul
- No Mercy
- Nola 1
PVRIS will be touring across the United States within the next few months, tickets and tour information can be found here.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*For information on upcoming tours in 2017, check out Top Tours To Get Excited For