There has been a lot of announcements this week in music. Here’s a list:
- Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Manchester, TN, announced the lineup which includes The Killers, Muse, The Revivalists, and more. To purchase tickets and learn more about the lineup, visit www.bonnaroo.com
- Firefly Music Festival announced the lineup for the festival which includes: Arctic Monkeys, Foster The People, Alt-J and more. To see the full lineup and purchase tickets, click here.
- Bottlerock Napa Valley announced the festival lineup including: Muse, Incubus, Phantogram, and more. To learn more about the festival and get tickets, click here.
- Vinyl Theatre and Vesperteen announced a co-headline tour across the United States. Certain dates will feature Vinyl Theatre only. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Movements announced a headline tour across the United States with supporting acts Can’t Swim, Super Whatevr, and Gleemer. The tour begins March 3 in Sacramento, CA and travels along the United States until ending April 7 in Pomona, CA. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Fall Out Boy released a music video for “Wilson (Expensive Mistakes).”
- Senses Fail released the music video for “Gold Jacket, Green Jacket….”
- Black Veil Brides released the music video for “Wake Up” along with a tour and new album, Vale.
- The Neighborhood released their EP which consists of 5 songs. Here is the track list:
- Scary Love
- Stuck With Me
- MISSIO announced “The Loner Tour 2018” which travels across the United States. The tour beings in Nashville, NT on Feb. 20 and concludes in Austin, TX on April 14. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Mayday Parade’s album A Lesson In Romantics, 2007, is certified Gold by RIAA.
- BABYMETAL guitarist Mikio Fujioka died at the age of 36.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!