Here are some things you may have missed this week in music.
- Emarosa released information from the group’s upcoming album. Peach Club will release in February 2019 via. Hopeless Records. Bradley Walden, vocalist of Emarosa, tweeted his excitement for Peach Club.
- Lynn Gunn, vocalist of PVRIS, tweeted that the group is working on new music for a bit. PVRIS is taking a break from touring after the release of All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (2017).
- Afterlife shared a new single, “Sacrifice.“
- Silent Planet released “The New Eternity.” The new single will be on the upcoming album When The End Began due out November 2, 2018 via. Solid State Records.
- Ice Nine Kills released an official music video for “Stabbing In The Dark.”
- What Did You Think When You Made Me This Way? by Nothing But Thieves and Anthem Of The Peaceful Army by Greta Van Fleet via. Republic Records released today.
- The Band Camino released a new single “Know Me.”
- The Stolen announced a North American Fall Tour (tickets and tour information can be found here.) In addition to the tour announcement, The Stolen shared single “Stuck” that can be heard here.
- The 1975 announced a North American tour in support to the group’s release of A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships. The tour will be accompanied by Pale Waves and No Rome. For tickets and tour information click here. In addition to the tour announcement, The 1975 released an official video for “Love It If We Made It.”
- Cory Wells released an official music video for “Walk Away” and announced he is signed to Pure Noise Records.
- The Maine announced the creation of “The Process” docu-series that will showcase the inside scoop of how album 7 from The Maine is being created. The Maine created The Maine’s “Miserable Youth” YouTube Series during the creation of Lovely, Little, Lonely. “The Process” series will have new segments of documentaries, photo journals, podcasts, live streams, and more every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 3pm PST. The first segment of the series released today and you can see it below.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!