Here is my list of things you may have missed this week in music
- Homesafe released its first full length album One via. Pure Noise Records.
- We The Kings released its second single “Even If It Kills Me” via. S-Curve Records. The track will be on the upcoming album Six set to release July 6, 2018.
- Paramore released the music video for “Caught In The Middle.”
- Trophy Eyes released a new single “More Like You.” The single will be on the group’s upcoming album The American Dream.
- Oh, Weatherly released a new single “I Think I Want You.”
- Panic! At The Disco’s vocalist Brendon Arie created a non-profit organization called the “Highest Hopes Foundation.”
In addition, Gorillaz and Bullet For My Valentine released new albums.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!
*Heading to Warped Tour? Here’s your ultimate guide.