Here is my top 13things in music this week that you may have missed…
- Ice Nine Kill released the music video for “The Nature of the Beast” via. YouTube.
- The Maine is counting down Lovely, Little Lonely by showcasing a song off of the album in 30 second videos on their social media page. The group released the song “Do You Remember? (The other half of 23)” via. YouTube with the lyrics.
- Real Friends released the music video for “Empty Picture Frames” via. YouTube.
- Knuckle Puck’s vocalist Joe Taylor was hospitalized after falling off the stage at the So What?! Music Festival in Dallas, TX. Knuckle Puck tweeted a photo of Joe later on in the day saying he was okay.
- Blink-182 released a new song “Misery” off of the deluxe version of California. The deluxe album comes out on May 19.
- COIN is releasing a new album on April 21, How Will You Know If You Never Try that features their latest single, “Feeling”
- State Champs announced a deluxe version of Around The World and Back that features new songs and a DVD. The announcement was made on their Twitter page. We can expect the deluxe version of Around The World and Back on May 5. State Champs released “Slow Burn” today!
- This past week, Commūnion released their latest song “Runway Love.”
- this week. The Michigan natives, Hot Mulligan, signed to No Sleep Records this week while also debuting their EP Opportunities featuring their latest single, “Deluxe Capacitor.”
- Microwave released a music video for their song “Dull.”
- Broadside tweeted a photo that contained lyrics to a song titled “Hidden Colors.” We can expect that song and much more on their latest album that has yet to be titled or released.
- Hail The Sun announced a headline tour across the United States on their Twitter. Accompanying the group will be Capsize, Eidola, and Limb. The tour kicks off on May 21 in California. Tickets and tour information can be found here.
- Grayscale released a new single “Atlantic” via. YouTube. Grayscale also got signed to Fearless Records.
All good stuff happening in music! What are you most excited for about the alternative music scene lately? Let me know @ovictoriamedia on Twitter!
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!