There has been A LOT of new music released on June 15, here’s a list of music that released yesterday that you may have missed.
- This Wild Life’s new single “Headfirst” via. Epitaph Records. This single will be on the pop punk duo’s upcoming album Petaluma which releases June 22, 2018.
- Anarbor’s new single “Mia” via. ELVN ELVN RCRDS.
- Mayday Parade’s album Sunnyland via. Rise Records. This album has a 13 song track list including singles “Piece Of Your Heart,” “It’s Hard To Be Religious When Certain People Are Never Incinerated By Bolts Of Lightning,” “Never Sure,” and “Stay The Same.”
- State Champ’s album Living Proof via. Pure Noise Records. This album has a 13 song track list including singles “Dead and Gone,” “Our Time To Go,” “Mine Is Gold,” and “Crystal Ball.”
**Read more about State Champs and Mayday Parade’s new albums here**
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s album Youngblood via. Capitol Records. This album has a 16 song track list and is available to listen to on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, and can be purchased on 5secondsofsummershop.com.
- The Maine released an acoustic rendition of “Saving Grace” which will be on the upcoming album Less Noise: A Collection Of Songs By A Band Called The Maine set to release June 22, 2018 via. 8123.
- Movements’ new music video for the song “Third Degree.” This track was on the album Feel Something which released October 20, 2017 via. Fearless Records.
Rock on, stay humble, and be positive!